What is Sideros?
- Sideros is the men’s ministry of New Bridge Church in Lawrenceville, Georgia.
- Sideros is a Greek word for “iron” because Proverbs 27:17 tells us “Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another.”
- Sideros is “a man’s journey to become more like Christ.”
The Sideros Leadership Team
Our Leadership Team consists of 10 men with various gifts and callings.
- Glen Mandernacht – As our fearless leader, Glen is charged with encouraging and rallying the troops for battle.
- Rene’ Glover – Rene has a heart to develop ways to mentor young men
- Dennis Pruett – Dennis has a servants heart and loves to help those in need. He leads a ministry called Workers, Warriors & Winners.
- Robert Duncan – Robert is a teacher by day and by night. He leads men’s book studies and coordinates other teaching opportunities for men.
- Jeff Pere – Jeff is a gifted musician and worship leader. He coordinates a team that leads men in worship at various men’s events.
- Mike McKnight – Mike has a heart for prison ministry and leads a bible study with men in prison on a weekly basis.
- Dave Farkas – Dave is gifted in administration and the prophetic. He helps coordinate men’s retreats and other worship and prayer events.
- Eric Logston – Eric is a multi-talented servant who loves to help coordinate logistics for our men’s events.
- Michael Peters – Michael brings several year’s experience in church ministry to the table coupled with a passion for the Lord.
What does it take to follow Christ? Total Surrender! He wants all of you, but offers all of Himself in return. It’s a beautiful exchange.